If you want to create a website, but don’t know where to start, then you might want to read this website tutorial article.
Website is something that must be owned by every business owner, company, or professionals in any field. However, many people feel confused to make a website, because they do not understand anything about coding.
But, don’t worry. Now, you can make a really nice website without having to worry about coding, using Wix.
Some of you might have this question in mind: “What is Wix?”
Well, basically, Wix is a simple and beginner-friendly website builder that lets you easily create websites without worrying about coding. It allows you to easily create all kinds of websites, from a blog, online shop, business website, portfolio, photography site, or other types of websites.
If you want an easier choice, you can use Wix Artificial Design Intelligence (ADI) to build a personalized site for you based on your answers to a few simple questions.
Wix is a complete package website creation service, which is great for beginners.
Now. Let’s take a look on how to start creating a site on Wix.
- First, you must visit the official Wix website and click the Get Started button. In the next screen, you will see a login or Register option. Since you are just starting, you must select Register.
- Enter the new email address and password for your Wix account. You also can enter the website using your Facebook or Google account.
- Click the Sign Up / Register button.
- Choose Wix Artificial Intelligence (ADI)
- Click Start Now under the Wix ADI option to continue. Now, you will see the first question: What type of site do you want to create?
- You can enter your business name or type of website, then select the appropriate option. After that, click Next.
- Choose the features that you will most likely use on your site.
- Click Next.
- Enter the name of your website, then click next.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to choose the color and font style you want to use, then click Continue.
- Then, you will be asked if you want to create a color palette from your logo in the next step. You can click on Create Pallet.
- You can click on Use These Colors to continue. Then, Wix ADI began to make your website, and automatically add features you need.
- After the automatic site creation process is complete, you will be asked to choose a homepage design.
- You can choose the design that you like the most by clicking on it.
- Next, you will see a preview of what your website will look like. However, you will be given an edit option for each section. So, if the preview isn’t perfect, don’t hesitate to make changes before publishing.
- If you want to edit anything, like changing the title, adding a description, or changing the header image, you can simply click on the item you want to change. Then, it will show the editing panel on the left side and live preview directly to the right.
- Now, you can preview every change you make to the editor. You can edit anything you want. When you are satisfied with the design, you can click on the Publish button at the top.
- After you add the name of your website, click publish and Next. And now your free Wix website is ready.
So, how was it? It’s really easy, right? Try practicing creating a website on wix by following these steps in this website tutorial. Good luck